My sweet, little, crying, fighting grade one boys got to go on a field trip! And I was told one day in advance.
Oh jooooooy... "where did you go?" You might ask
THE MALL!
Yep. An indoor arcade/ride, type thing was calling our name. I have to say it was really fun. Fun to watch my boys sprint around, interact with one another, play, smile, laugh and I didn't see fighting the whole day :) Fabulous day for me if I say so myself. I got a little break and grabbed Starbys then walked around enjoying my kiddos. I loved seeing their faces as they had the time of their lives, so it seemed, and got this special opportunity to go with their classmates and ME on a trip. I heard Ms. Emily a million times. They all wanted to show me what they were up too :) One of the better days yet this year.
No rules on a Baniyas (the city in Abu where I work) bus...drives me bonkers
Waiting in line to get in...so excited!
Boys all in their "sport/PE" clothes. Got to leave Kandoras at home!
This ride went so fast!
Saleh Salem....deciding what is next.
Hamdi...an Arabic teacher who also teacher grade 1 took a bunch of photos of me and the kids, but they are ALL blurry. haha
Rashed Salem and Musen Faesel...the little ones of the bunch. They are so small and of course me, always on teacher duty!
Hamdi from Jordan. He teaches Arabic to my kids.
On the way home...tiring day but I'd do it again!
Glad they had fun





No comments:
Post a Comment