Monday, July 2, 2012

Boredom is a choice

The kids have been gone for about a month now but the teachers still have to report everyday! We only have one more week of this then it is officially summer!!! yahoo 
Here is what I do to keep me busy ;) 

 Why FRIENDS of course...definitely could do this daily :) Although it's quite hard to get comfy in my teacher chair! 

 Playing "Towers" on my IPad! I love this game! 

 Organize...again...and again...and again! 

 Clean out each shelf of all my manipulatives
 and supplies

 Look up DREAM HOMES...I have about 10 that I would buy right now in the U.S.!! ;) 

 Made a paper chain for our Africa countdown...17 days! 

Search on Dubizzle...(which is like craigslist back home)

Excited for summer break in just 10 days!  
Hope you all have a wonderful, fun filled summer! 
Enjoy the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment