Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekend get-a-way


I woke up to this on Wednesday morning!!! 
So excited. So fun. So romantic. 

Every girl wants a weekend away!  


What a FUN surprise...although I kinda knew where we were going ;) 

                                 
These of course came with us too :) Our fav Chiati from Italy and an Australian wine which we love too. 





The Westin Hotel: about 15 minutes down the road!  I could care less how far away we go...I LOVE hotels! 

 The view from our room :) 


I was so impressed how nice it was... let the fun begin!!!! 


 A guy walked around with frozen towels to cool everyone off! It was SOOO hot
 Loved every minute of our night away! Good job babe

 Couldn't stay out too long...very humid and very hot! 


It was a much needed weekend for a get-a-way! Love Abu Dhabi and there crazy amount of hotels...I guess I'll benefit :) 

1 comment:

  1. wowee! Someone's gettin spoiled!! Very luxurious! I need to email you back. Be patient! :)

    ReplyDelete