Saturday, April 7, 2012

Breakin' for Spring


OH I was so ready for spring break! My old roommate Shelby from APU came to visit! She went to Egypt for the bulk of her trip then popped on over to Abu to visit us for a few days!

Shelby left after a wonderful 5 days and then my mom came to the sandbox!! I couldn't wait to be with her for a whole 9 ish days! It was perfect timing. I had planned both visitors with a daily schedule and we moved and saw everything there is to see in the U.A.E. So, yes, that means I did most things twice, but I enjoyed the girl time very much!!


Shelb and I at the Grand Mosque. I've been there 3 times and it still amazes me!

Desert Safari!! So much fun

They are squishier than you think :)

HENNA! I love it

Shelby was quite a hit with the local men ;)


Stephen and his "wives"

Just finished sand boarding down that HUGE dune! GO MOMMA

Running around the desert :)

Love in ABU!
Last night before she left! We had such a good time.
LOVE you Mom, so thankful you came :)


1 comment: