Bet you all thought it was to Stephen, huh?...well he is the one I love but this one I have loved longer!
A little love tribute to my FAVORITE 20 year old sister!

To the beautiful, one and only Abigail Grace...
I have been missing you so, so much lately. So today I put the necklace on, the one that you gave to the girls in the fam, tucked it under my long sleeve, high neck shirt and thought of you all day long! It actually made me feel like I was close to the "amazing" you.
Love you baby g.

I know Sarah (other sista) can relate when I say that Abby is the kind of miss that hurts a little. You can't just see a picture of her or talk to her on skype real fast and then you're good to go. You must experience her to be filled with ABBY!! And that's what I miss...

I miss and love her crazy loud music that comes from her room, that my parents DO NOT even notice anymore. Going up there to tell her to turn it down and before you know it, you are dancing right along with her having the time of your life.

I miss her extreme way to be blunt and tell us all she's bored hanging out with the family and talking. Making us ALL watch videos of her or a favorite movie of hers. (Twilight). I love that she always yells from near or far "Be safe" as we get off skype or the phone. How she truly does care more about food than a lot of other things in life (even her annoying sisters). But mostly the way she love, love, loves our family with no boundaries and has taught us that in return. That's my favorite.
I love my loud, crazy family. We couldn't fit any better together...including the in-laws!
Can't wait for the day that we all live close (that is a relative term) and we get our perfect dose of Abbs as often as we like!
This beautiful note Abby wrote in my "goodbye" card as I left for Abu Dhabi. She came up with it totally on her own! Made me sob and sob.
Love you Abby-doo
Oh my goodness...today was totally my miss abby day too! I called just to talk to her and told her she needs to see hunger games. She yelled at me and said, "no!!! I love twilight!!" I just want to squeeze her big old bootie and make her annoyed until she squeals! i always tell josh that abby is the true love of my life!! I'm wearing the necklace tomorrow to think of her too!
ReplyDeleteNext time we will all be together will be to celebrate her crazy, out of control 21st birthday!! who would have thought that having a sister with down syndrome was the best thing that ever happened to us!!
of course...i love you too em, but let's face it...she's everyone's fav!
Ummmm wiping up the tears myself.... amazing, Em!!! Love that huge, bright sunshine Abigail, always honest in her positive or negative opinion that makes me crack up.....NO FILTER!!! She is a gift of GRACE to us all!!!!! The laugh when we need it, the unexpected hug and you said it right.... unconditional LOVE!!! She is also ALL townsend, dramatic and strong personality, loves the stage, no fear, fitting right in with the sisters :D Miss her, her hugs and kisses too, seeing her latest dance moves in the family room and love for snacks!! Love my visits to the Townsends..... and surely cherish them!! :) Thanks for this post which totally made me lose it!!! Love you beauty!!!!!!
ReplyDelete