Traveling to first Rome, then Florence, Venice, Geneva and Paris was truly a dream. We had the time of our life and worked so hard up until this point to make this trip happen! This is why I appreciate Stephen SO much. I have the best husband! We have worked so hard since we graduated college and we both have made it a priority to travel and dream in life and then actually DO those things! This is why we fit so well together. We have always dreamt about what is next, what can we do, where we can go and then how do we get there...
He planned the whole trip while I was teaching the past few weeks. I barely knew the whole itinerary but jumped on a plane and off we went. I highly recommend going to Europe during winter/Christmas time. Oh it was beautiful and quite romantic! Enjoy the highlight pictures of our travels and if you ever want advice or suggestions...just ask :)
Trevi Fountain: Rome
Pantheon: Rome
Coliseum: Rome
Under the Tuscan sun :)

Pisa
Clock tower: Venice- Merry Christmas!
Venice

Venice

Venice

Paris

Water Geyser: Geneva
Eifel Tower: Paris

Palace of Versailles: Paris

Palace of Versailles: Paris
Notre Dame Cathedral: Paris

The Lourve: Paris (that's the Mona Lisa, way too small)
Cemetery in Paris
The Lourve: Paris
great post. Love you the pictures! great camera! Colors are sooo clear! love it!
ReplyDeleteWorld-travelers!!! Looks like you had a blast.... you should keep a journal of all your adventures/memories to share with the kids someday!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhy did you visit the cemetary? Had you just been dieing to go there? 8-} Great pictures! I can hardly wait to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteHal, I love the joke.... ha. ha. ha.
ReplyDelete