Thursday, August 22, 2013

So Today is Day 2

I forgot that I started this "new" thing from my last post of thankfulness.

We'll see how far I go with this ;)


Today, day 2, my heart is thankful for:

1. Very, very long skype dates with the one and only Kelsey. We talk too much and never stop.

2. Pottery Barn in a vacant mall!

3. Endless texting with my sister-in-law Laura. She's pretty rad.

4. Ordering a new sports package on cable for Stephen cause English Premier League is starting!

5. Roasting raw cashews and almonds this afternoon for great snacks.

6. Stephen being home so much. My introverted side wants him to be at work, but ........ mostly happy we're together these days. We laugh a lot and have way too many inside jokes, it's getting redic. Maybe we need to get out more.

7. For dinner and drinks tonight with great friends. Lots to celebrate.

8. Last load of laundry from Sri Lanka is finishing up now! yippee...They'll be more in 2 days.

9. Sri Lanka. Love the land of Asian beaches and jungle SO much.

10. Talking to my sister yesterday on the phone (a not so common thing since we're on different continents) and was quickly reminded of my love for her and God's desire for family to be so molded, intertwined and linked together. Love.

11. I WIIIIILL say I am thankful for September 1st to roll around. Excited to see my staff at school and somewhat ready to get busy again!

12. All the teachers around the globe teaching little ones or big ones! Cross our fingers for BIG raises...bahahahaa ya right! Teach, assist, guide and learn on.


No comments:

Post a Comment