India is quite the place! We generally knew what to expect and we were ready to get out of Abu Dhabi and take on Northern India.
But one thing I have never experienced before is the massive amount of people...EVERYWHERE!
Here's a little photo dump of our trip. We met wonderful people, enjoyed the culture there, ate such good food, loved our driver, Kamal, and drove A LOT!
We traveled through the "Golden Triangle" Delhi to Agra to Jaipur
View from our "rooftop bar" at our hotel in Delhi. Doesn't matter how nice your hotel is...this is probably your view either way!
My FAVORITE man and travel partner!
Streets of Delhi
We went walking down the road and I had a million photo opps...so much color and so busy! I LOVED just walking through the roads.
Just a normal day for these two...moving bricks
His daily post
We were stopped in traffic or should I say normal driving in India, for about 10-15 minutes. I just watched this sweet old man fall asleep as he was trying to sell jackets and tablecloths. Gave me a little chuckle.
The beginning of our trip to the central Mosque! I think we forgot to mention we live in UAE we are surrounded by mosques ;)
A boy about the size of my students sitting all day begging for food
Outside of the Red Fort that was built during India's Civil War...pretty cool actually
Aaaannnndd my obsession of doors continues! Must add it to my previous "door" blog
And here we are at the Arc de Triomphe in Paris!!!!! No, no, no although it looks very similar.
This is India Gate
I STILL don't trust the water in that thing...
A lot of India looks like this
Waiting for the men to join me as we enter the Taj Mahal!!!
And there it is...all it's beauty!
Still lots of people though. Think back to World Civ in high school OR Google Taj Mahal and read up on what is was built for!
Educate yourself people
Our little booties you have to wear when you go in. Stephen got creative ;)
It really is beautiful!
Well not sure why we're the center of the photo
Yep we did it AND it's off by a smudge....lame
Our super rad camera and it's crazy features!
Tuk-Tuk a ridin'
I secretly love it!
Traveled then to Jaipur and went to Amber Fort...to be honest this was actually my favorite out of everything we saw
Cute as a button
Pretty "decoration" around the Fort ;)
The detail is unreal!
Picture of a mirror
Yep goats, pigs, cows everywhere!!!
A beautiful lady making some kind of food for the fish in a nearby lake!
I really liked her
At least he wasn't begging he was showing us magic!!!! I loved him too
A perfect description of India!















No comments:
Post a Comment