Surprise, Surprise...we fell in love with Thailand!
We stayed in the beaches of Phuket area...didn't make it north at all but that will be for another trip :) There is so much to see in Thailand and we took full advantage some days and others... just ate, drank and laid in the sand!
Our little walk everyday to the beach
Stephen getting thrashed in the water! He LOVED it
I sat here all day! Sand got everywhere but it was SO fun!
Goin' out on the canoe to see 7 different islands
James bond Island
You think I was posing...but just making sure I don't fall
really fun day!
Again trying not to fall
Canoed through caves
Ron...he was great!
Learned some Thai too
He had us get out of the canoe and hang in the mangroves...I was nervous
Beach then pool... stop at the mini mart for snacks
This happening daily :)
Stephen LOVES coconut water. He got one every morning for $1
I on the other hand like Pina Coladas
Beautiful
Our last day
Cute little tuk tuks
Soccer dad in the making
Our fav dinner place
Our "nice" din din out
We loved Thailand, to say the least...it's only a short flight for us here in the Abu Dhabi so we will hopefully visit again!
Where will we travel next? :)
Our little walk everyday to the beach
Stephen getting thrashed in the water! He LOVED it
I sat here all day! Sand got everywhere but it was SO fun!
Goin' out on the canoe to see 7 different islands
James bond Island
You think I was posing...but just making sure I don't fall
really fun day!
Again trying not to fall
Canoed through caves
Ron...he was great!
Learned some Thai too
He had us get out of the canoe and hang in the mangroves...I was nervous
Beach then pool... stop at the mini mart for snacks
This happening daily :)
Stephen LOVES coconut water. He got one every morning for $1
I on the other hand like Pina Coladas
Beautiful
Our last day
Cute little tuk tuks
Soccer dad in the making
Our fav dinner place
Our "nice" din din out
We loved Thailand, to say the least...it's only a short flight for us here in the Abu Dhabi so we will hopefully visit again!
Where will we travel next? :)










Friend that looks do beautiful! Josh and I re moving to Japan here pretty soon and can't wait to travel to Thailand. It would be cool to meet up somewhere! I miss you and think about you often!
ReplyDelete